The land of Kiwis, New Zealand is one last settlement destinations for human beings. The country is spectacularly beautiful with its lush green farmlands, barren and active volcanic desert areas, beaches with crystal clear blue water, glorious snow-capped mountains and unique wildlife. Movies like The Lord of Rings and Hobbit have been filmed in various locations of New Zealand.
A beautiful and unique country in the South Pacific, exciting things are happening in Education. New Zealand is becoming the first choice for an increasing number of international students seeking quality education & to explore new ideas in pioneering programmes that will put them at the front in the world job markets of the future. There are 10 levels of study in New Zealand schools and universities. The lowest level is a certificate and the highest is a doctoral degree.
Note: In NZ for any institute Tuition fees can be paid after getting visa approval. Admission Requirements
– 10th Mark sheets, transcripts, credit certificate,
– 12th Mark sheets, transcripts, credit certificate
– College Marksheets transcripts, degree certificate, PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE
– IELTS (IF AVAILABLE)
– Recommendation letter(IF UNIVERSITY APPLICATION)
– Experience letter (IF AVAILABLE)
-Minimum IELTS score required is 5.5 (can be waived if medium of instruction is in English)
– Under Graduate Programs – NZ$17000 to NZ$ 19500 Per annum
– Post Graduate Programs – NZ$19500 to NZ$ 25000 Per annum
– Cost of living -NZ$15000 Per annum
– Major intake Feb & July
– Rolling Intakes available in Polytechnic institute and Colleges
– Students can work up to 20Hours per Week during the academic year.
– Students can work full time (40 hrs) in New Zealand only during the summer holidays.
– The average wage for part time jobs is between NZ$10 – NZ$12 per hour.
– One Year Post Study Work Visa after the completion of studies.